How are these carpet orders processed?
All orders are processed by the manufacture. They will mold your carpet and ship it out to you. Each carpet is brand new and custom to your order details.
What colors are available?
You can find loop carpet colors here
Why are carpets non returnable?
Only the loop carpets are non returnable. These carpets are not regularly available to purchase and have to be custom made. Custom carpets are specific to the buyers’ details and have no resell value.
Are the Carpets Pre-cut with seat belts holes?
No. 99% of aftermarket carpets are not pre-cut.
Are the Carpets Molded?
How do you properly install the carpet?
Instructions may vary for multi-piece sets
- Remove new product from box. Lay flat and pop contours back into place. Allow a few hours for product to relax back into proper shape. Check material for accuracy.
- Compare new and old carpet. (New product may have excess material on outer edges.)
- In some applications it may be necessary to use old carpet as a template for console cuts.
- IMPORTANT: Fold new product in half from front to rear. Place in vehicle lining up molded contour to seat risers or any other identifiable starting point on both driver and passenger sides. Once fitted, continue installation.
- Roll product forward making any cuts needed for brackets, shifters and heater vents etc. while maintaining proper alignment on seat risers or other starting point.
- Next, cut in center at firewall to allow product to go underneath dash.
- Continue same procedure for remainder of installation – working your way to outer edges.
- Once product is properly fitted you are now ready to do the final trimmings on outer edges, seat belts and holes etc.
Note: Applying adhesive to hold product in place is generally not necessary. If desired, only apply a light brush or spray adhesive after correct dry fit has been obtained.
Are RHD Carpets available?
No. These are produced in the United states and currently there is no demand for RHD vehicle carpet.
Are you custom reproducing these carpets?
No. These are produced by Auto Custom Carpets. A leading manufacture of automotive molded carpets.
Are these carpets only for Nissan vehicles
No they are not. If your vehicle is not listed please drop a DM and I will get your vehicle listed if you are interested in getting a custom loop carpet for your vehicle.
Do you have carpet for the S13 convertible?
Yes the passenger S13 carpet will fit.
Do you offer matching floor mats?
Yes, if you do not see them posted please send a request.